How We Charge at Coretechs
November 29th, 2021
When looking for someone to develop or work with you on a custom solution for your business, you’ve likely considered the cost and wondered if it’ll actually be worth it.
At Coretechs, we follow a simple pricing policy designed to help us create a flexible and fair cost for each of our clients and the solutions you need to boost your business forward. Read more to find out how we structure our pricing to make the most of not only your money, but also your time.
We approach projects with your return-on-investment in mind
We approach projects as if we were in your shoes. So, we are thinking about how your custom software will benefit you long term, not to mention the return on investment is higher than that of packaged software. Custom software typically has a higher ROI because we tailor it to meet your specific business goals, improving your internal processes and helping you meet your business objectives.
We collaborate very well with in-house IT staff
Our team is always willing to work with any existing in-house IT staff that your business may have. Our developers are well-versed in cooperating with different IT staff remotely and in person. The Coretechs development team is mostly based in the US, most of us in the DC Metro area.
We only charge for the hours we work
While fixed price estimates can be available for larger projects (for example greater than 100 hours), we only charge for the hours we work. For projects that are based on an estimate – any hours that are not used during the project can be used for future projects and ongoing support if you’d like.
- We work on an hourly basis for projects and technology support
- For larger projects we offer fixed price estimates
- A minimum deposit of twenty hours and a signed contract is required to start work
- Your initial deposit goes towards all approved work until exhausted
- We’re flexible, but most clients agree to invoicing on a monthly basis with thirty day net terms
Stand out among your competitors with custom software
We stand by the results we provide and have been helping our clients grow for over 35 years now with custom software designed to their exact pain points and needs. We believe you’ll see incredible value and business growth if you work with us.
What can you expect from Coretechs:
- A dedicated project manager – he or she ensures development happens on time and on budget including alternative ways to produce best results.
- Our Agile process ensures you have max control and feedback at every stage.
- We take the time to understand your industry, specific needs, and pain points.
- We provide continuity with the “Rule of 3”: At least 3 individuals, whether in-house or at Coretechs, know your system to ensure security and backups.
- A project that is on-time and within-budget.
How much will your project cost?
The best way to find out how much your project will cost is to have a quick call with our President, Gil Austin at 202-540-0002.
Gil will recommend potential solutions to help maximize your organization’s efficiency, productivity and bottom line. He may even suggest other solutions that don’t involve working with Coretechs.
If you’re not ready for a full conversation, enter your email and download our pricing guide below to help you get started.